The easiest way to authenticate bank account, verify income and pull bank data.
Plaid connect is a native Salesforce application which enables consumers to easily authenticate bank account which enables lenders and business to verify the identity, income and pull bank transaction data.
- Instantly authenticate accounts –
Retrieve account and routing numbers when users connect their checking or savings accounts using bank credentials
- Connect accounts from any US bank –
Set up ACH transfers from any bank or credit union in the US
- Snapshot of a user’s finances –
Retrieve a consolidated summary showing account balances, historical transactions, and account holder identity information
- Enable account pre-funding –
Enable pre-funding of accounts with insight into balances
- Reduce overdrafts and NSF fees –
Protect against overdraft and NSF fees by having visibility into available funds before you transfer
- Transaction insights –
Review clean transaction data that includes category, location, and merchant name—data is standardized across institutions
- Understand income and verify employment
- Enable pre-funding of accounts with insight into balances
- Understand a user’s investments –
Gain insight into a user’s investment accounts, including account balances, holdings, and transactions that create a change in a holding
- The full breadth of account types –
Connect investment account types—from brokerage and retirement account, 529s and HSAs.
- App provides borrowers with an easy, streamlined loan experience; and lenders with access to bank data to make informed loan decisions.
- The app reduces administrative time by giving users an easier way to connect their financial accounts to your software or app.
- The App speeds up account onboarding and supports ongoing payments for checking, savings, credit card, and brokerage accounts.