Eligibility Checker User Guide: How to Verify Medical Insurance on Salesforce
- Log in to your Salesforce Org.
2. Click on the Account Tab.
3. Go to Patient Layout Page.
4. Click on Lightning Action Button Verify Medical Insurance.
5. Populate all the required fields.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Member Id
- Payer Name
6. Click Submit.
7. Now let’s verify the Insurance Eligibility of the Patient.
8. Click on the Insurance Benefit Details tab.
Congratulations you have successfully verified the Medical Insurance on Salesforce using Eligibility Checker Application.
If you have any doubts or problems feel free to write to us at email@example.com, We will be very happy to help you.