Nationwide Criminal Database Scan with Alias Name Matching
The search will provide your organization with accurate information to make objective and well-informed decisions about new hire applicants, and to verify your current employees continue to meet with the safe workplace requirements of your organization. Pairs our national database scan with Alias search – our powerful heuristic name matching system. We utilize multiple matching tools to uncover addresses, date of birth, and all known aliases, including maiden names and nicknames.
- All 50 states + Washington D.C. are included with wants and warrants, court records, incarceration records, prison/inmate records, probation/parole/release information, and drug trafficking and terrorism records.
- Includes verification against the social security Administration Death Master File, and confirms approximate state and year of the issuance of the applicant supplied in Social Security Number (SSN), when possible.
- Sex offender registry for all 50 states, Washington D.C., several U.S. territories, and Native American tribes. Photos and physical descriptors are included, when available.
- A high-speed, multijurisdictional search of the national & local criminal record.
- Felonies, misdemeanors, infractions, & traffic violations.
- Access to limited Interpol records which reports European criminal records.
- Enhanced alias search to maximize accuracy by cross-referencing the scan with alternative names of the applicant.
- Limited international criminal records from Interpol and other sources.
Please take out some time to watch the video below: